Fruit elevator is a frequent equipment in fruit processing line, playing a connecting role between different fruit processing steps. It is applied to elevate fruits to a certain height so as to convey them to the next procedure. It applies to a wide range of fruits and vegetables, such as apples, peach, pineapple, mango, banana, citrus, strawberry, pomegranates and so forth.
Structure of fruit elevator
- The fruit elevator is mainly composed of bracket, bucket, motor and engineering plastic mesh belt.
- The bracket is made of SUS 304 stainless steel. The scraping baffle adopts water-penetrating design. Fruits can be transported without slipping off.
- The motor adopts stepless speed adjustor, which enable you to change the transmission speed conveniently.
- The mesh belt adopts engineering plastics and modular structure, which can minimize the damage to materials during conveyance.
Parameters of Fruit Elevator
Features of fruit elevator
- The fruit elevator is able to convey both fruits and vegetables.
- The scraper is U shaped, a design that can prevent fruits from stacking or falling.
- There are 3 types of transfer and lift for you to order: complete stainless steel connected plate, food level plastic line board, and food level compound robber belt.
- The lifting speed is adjustable to fit different materials and weights, so as to achieves more stable performance.
- The fruit elevator is easy to clean because it doesn’t have any dead angles.
- We can add sprayer and water collector based on your needs.
- The machine boasts long life span, high working efficiency, low energy consumption and noise.